Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thirty-Seven





















To my new followers here at Daily Art Works, thank you and welcome to my quiet corner of the internet, I'm really glad you stopped by. It was three years ago this month that I started out on an amazing Road Trip (the story starts at the bottom of the link). I jumped through a window of opportunity in order to spend some time attending to things I've always wanted to do, such as painting in Philadelphia or writing on the coast of Maine. And to take time to visit people I've loved throughout my life along the way. It took four months to live and a year and a half to write about it. 

When I started out I thought it would be more like a bucket list, putting some things to rest before I started my new professional life. I didn't know at the time that I was really planting seeds and dreaming my way into being all that I wanted to be.

1 comment:

Tara C said...

thank you for sharing your journey
tara