Friday, January 16, 2009

Opening shop





Open house! Everyone is invited to the opening of my new Etsy store. You'll see old friends there and snacks will be served. Opening the store was one of my holiday break goals and with two days left of vacation I finally pulled it off. I'll be adding a few new images every day.

I had a lot of fun learning how to make a banner with my limited photoshop experience. I liked the last one the best. Maybe I'll rotate them, or even create more. I tried to sell a few things on ebay in the past, but I hated seeing my little drawings float through the auction all alone and unnoticed, lost in a sea of strangers. On Etsy they can be amongst family until they're ready to fly off into the arms of someone else who will love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,

Congratulations! I just visited your store - it looks wonderful! Hope you will upload more artworks.