Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Technical difficulties, again

Due to technical difficulties Anne Woods' Daily Art Works will not be available until it is available. Which will be who knows when. In fact, it should be available right now, and would be if life were as simple as it should be, which it is not. The Comcast guy says he can't figure out what's wrong, as he doesn't know Macs. Apple says my phone tech support has expired, and I need to pay $49 to renwew, or I can make an appointment at the store. Appointments at the store can only be made online, but I can't get online. I drove to the store, they don't have an appointment available until tomorrow. I told the Apple guy it's probably something simple, as my computer was working fine until the Comcast guy arrived. He said it may be something simple, but it may not be, and there are no available appointments until tomorrow. Ah moving, what a joy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope it all works out and you're back up and running soon!