Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Tipping Point



For sale! I've been getting a few inquiries about sales, and have been meaning to get things on ebay for a while now. Part of the hesitation has been that I haven't had the time to take care of all the details of listing, packaging, and promoting, but most of the hesitation has been that I haven't been ready yet to let go of all of my friends. The time has come where I have more drawings than I have space to store, and they've gathered the momentum to head out the door.

I've listed four drawings on ebay, the three of the Japanese sweets, and the Ganesha bag. I thought I should start with just a few to see how it goes. Please let me know if you see anything wrong, missing, or something I should know in the ebay listings. This is all very new to me.

Everyone gathered together today for a group graduation picture. If there's a piece that you're interested in, feel free to email me before it goes up on ebay. All work is priced at one tenth of what it would cost at a gallery on Canyon Road in Santa Fe!

No comments: