Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thirty-One























I loved the way this model posed with two white paper fans. I'm currently in a year long program to become a Certified Yoga Therapist. One of the things we work with is the difference between what "Is" and "Ought" to be. For example, I think I ought to be able to draw every day, but in reality I also need to work and complete all the requirements of the yoga therapy program, that is what "Is." 

The way the "Is" line gets closer to the "Ought" line is through baby steps and being real about where you truly are. With this I announce that my 100 Heads project may only post a time or two a week rather than the "Daily" in my title. I started this project wanting to face my fear of drawing faces, through baby steps and being real about "What Is" I am getting closer. 

No comments: