Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Philadelphia






I'm heading to Vermont today to visit my family, so I'm posting a little about my trip to Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City to show while I'm gone. I took very few photos, unintentionally. One time I thought I had my camera but didn't, another time I had my camera but forgot to charge the batteries.

What you see here is the view from my hotel window! I was ecstatic when I drew back the curtains. This is the type of thing I flew all the way from New Mexico for, especially the moodiness of the sky. And face to face with a beloved caryatid! The hotel was in the perfect location, just a ten minute walk from Studio Incamminati, and on the 17th floor. The fabulous Reading Terminal is where I ate at least once a day, including those jewel like East Coast strawberries that are red all the way through, purchased from an Amish farmer.

No comments: